In metasfresh, you can use email server routing to specify the contact/user whose email address shall be added automatically to a specific document upon its creation in order to make sending emails from “Outbound Documents” even easier and more efficient.
- Open “Outbound Email Server (SMTP)” from the menu.
- Create a new entry.
- Pick a Mail Box to use for sending emails from metasfresh.
- In the field Column User To, either pick Ansprechpartner (= Contact) or Rechnungskontakt (= Bill-to contact) depending on whose email should be used.
Note: Make sure the email address of the respective contact is provided in the entry of the associated business partner.
- Pick a Document Base Type for which the previously defined contact shall be notified upon its creation, e.g., Sales Order, AR Invoice, Material Delivery, etc.
- Optional: Pick a specific Process.
- Optional: Pick a Doc Sub Type.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
Next Steps (optional)
View source file on GitHub.com