A compensation group schema enables you to control which products will be automatically combined into compensation groups in a sales order.
- Open “Compensation Group Schema” from the menu.
- Add a new compensation group schema.
- Give the schema a Name, e.g., “Compensation Group I”.
- Go to the record tab “Products” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Pick a Product, e.g., Group discount or Grouping product.
Note: You can select any other product from the list in the product field, provided that it is not stocked and linked to the very same price list as in the sales order.
Follow these instructions to configure such a grouping product.
- Optional: Enter a Discount % right here which will then be applied automatically when creating the compensation group. However, you can also leave it at 0 and manually enter the discount amount later on in the sales order.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the grouping product to the list.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
View source file on GitHub.com