Via product proposals in a sales order or purchase order you can make a price check and quickly take a look at the various prices at which a product is traded with other business partners. You can then also add these prices to your current price list, if necessary.
- Open the product proposals list.
- Select the line of the product whose price you want to compare with others.
- Start the quick action “Other customers”. All the entries are displayed of the business partners with whom the selected product was recently traded and at which price.
- Select the lines with the product prices you want to add to your current price list.
- Start the quick action “Add products”. The selected product prices have now been added to the product proposals list.
- Select the lines with the newly added product prices.
- Start the quick action “Save to price list”. The new product prices have now been added to the respective price list.
Save and continue
- Click “Done” to apply the changes and close the product proposals list.
- Continue with the remaining steps of creating a sales order or purchase order, if necessary.
Next Steps (optional)
View source file on GitHub.com