- Receive returns in need of repair via service acceptance and create a transaction.
- Start a repair project and create a repair order.
- Record your work effort for the repair order.
- Go to Menu and open the “Service/Repair Project” window.
- Use the filter function to help you find the repair project you want and open the entry.
- Start the action “Create quote”. A new browser tab opens with the quote.
Note: An estimate is an order with the document type “estimate”.
- If the repair order contains a Service costs was recorded, the respective order lines were accordingly converted into Compensation groups in summary.
- If the repair order contains a Summary of the service expense was recognized, this is shown below the service product printed on the document as information for the customer.
Print or hide order lines
Order lines for accessories are not printed on the document by default. To change this, proceed as follows:
- Open the “Advanced edit” of the order line that should be printed or hidden on the document.
- Scroll down to the Hide when printing checkbox and check or uncheck it.
- Click on “Confirm” to apply the changes and close the “Advanced edit”.
Note: Please note that the sum of the printed order lines may differ from the total amount displayed on the receipt if the hidden lines have a value other than 0.
Complete offer and create an order
- Finish the estimate.
- Start the action “Order from quote” to make an order from the cost estimate. An overlay window opens.
- Set the Document type field to Standard order.
- Optional: Set a checkmark at Complete order if the order should be completed automatically after creation.
- Click “Start” to confirm and close the overlay window. The job opens in the same tab.
Note: You can find the newly created order under the menu item “Orders”.
Complete order (optional)
- Complete the document.
- Open the PDF Preview.
- Pick the repaired product for delivery back to the customer.
- Create a shipment with the picked product.
- Optional: Close the service/repair project.
View source file on GitHub.com